Thought I'd take a break from my usual thought-provoking, brooding entries to share some funny things Sullivan has said lately...because what good is a blog if you can't share cute kid stories?
1. S took the bookmark from my book and, with a diabolical grin, said "did you miss your page?"
2. After an Earth Day fest featuring how things grow, he flipped when he saw me eating sunflower seeds. He was convinced flowers would start sprouting in my belly.
3. Me: Watcha doin'? S: Watching tv. What else would I be doing...sitting on the ceiling?
4. S to L: Daddy you need to be more careful at workshop. You get too many boo boos. That saw will cut your fingers off.
5. S to me: Can we go to Sullivan's Island? I love my name. I love being Sullivan. I wouldn't want to be called Lucy!
For the record, I think Lucy is a great name...just not for Sullivan. And it slays me that he calls Chuck E Cheese "Chunkin' Cheese." Ok, that's all for now. Carry on.