Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blog Hiatus

So, a little lull in my blogging...

A lot is going on here in these parts, so it may be a while before I'm back in this space. After moving to Maryland for what I thought was a good opportunity, let's just say it turned out not to be so great. The good news is that I found a great job in Greenville, SC, which has recently been featured on NPR and (more importantly...at least in our house) in Garden and Gun magazine. I think it's a good compromise -- close to W-S, Charleston, Asheville, Charlotte and Atlanta. Oh, and an airport with Southwest service. Not a bad deal. Best thing is that the people I work with/for seem to be great. And the museum is new and growing. I am excited to say I have already run into several people I knew growing up, which is nice.

I promise to be back soon. Until then, carry on....

No comments:

Post a Comment