Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pennies from Heaven?

I don't know if anyone reads advice columns, but people have often written about "pennies from heaven." People who believe in such things, believe that these are messages sent from loved ones who have passed away. I sometimes see cardinals, my Aunt Mary's favorite bird, and am certian she is trying to tell me something. Well, yesterday I found three pennies in totally different places throughout the day. Is someone trying to tell me something?

I haven't been very open about things in this space, but hopefully I will have more evidence of positive change to share in the near future. As if finding random pennies isn't evidence enough of something on the horizon? Speaking of safe spaces and positive change, I am happy to report that I have found a sanctuary here in Annapolis. Similar to Body of Santa Fe, my beloved Spirit Moves, and the beautiful yet short-lived Branches, I have found a safe place to dance, center, find my and just.....be. This place and my favorite thrift store in DC have really made living here bearable.

I am also happy to report that Sullivan is thriving. His speech continues to improve and I am constantly awed by his demeanor. Such a sweetie. And fine motor skills like nobody's business. Check out the little man in the photos below. More soon.


He'd rather look at vacs than toys!


Always making new friends

Sully loves Ikea meatballs!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment